Sunday 9 June 2013

eBay eBuy - Toy Craft Eyes

Hey All!


Last month I ordered some toy craft eyes for my amigurumi. They finally arrived a couple days ago. Although I am satisfied, I'm not extremely happy that when I ordered 250 pairs of the 11x6mm/8x3mm and 500 pairs of 11x3mm.
They ended up sending me 410.5 pairs and 498 (yea I know, they sent me an odd number >.>) pairs, respectively.
I complained, and they'll probably reply back in a few days.

The package came by mail, and they sent it as a gift so I was not charged any additional custom fees.

Read more about my experience buying online via eBay.



On the package it was labelled bead supplies~ (:
It was well packaged, did not damage anything inside since it was covered with bubble wrap.

I purchased these from beads-diy on ebay.
The 11x6mm/8x3mm was $7.39 for 250 pairs
and the 11x3mm was $4.67 for 500 pairs.
Like I said before, they miscounted ):








The packages came together . I'm glad they separated the stoppers  and the eyes from each other. It does help to have them not together so you don't have to  be shuffling around too much in those tiny bags. 
If you can see closely it says the order amount and the quantity in the bag. Obviously the quantity amount is SO MUCH lower than the amount I ordered D:











Here is a close up pic of the eyes and stopper for the bigger eyes.
I think I was being stupid or something, because even though it said 2 sizes on the bigger eyes, I thought it meant the size of the stopper... but no. 
It turns out the the eyes are oval shaped. It's not all that bad. They can double up as cute noses.


So far, I placed than on a few amigurumi and will be posting those up shortly.

Take Care~~

~SheiBwah~*