Wednesday 12 June 2013

eBay eBuy - Chained Spike Necklace Review~*

Hello All!

We'll I'm was SUPER excited when I saw this in the mail today. To be honest, I didn't know what it was until I opened it. But when I did, OMG. This necklace looks AMAZINGGGG.
Isn't this thing gorgeous?! I got it on ebay for $2.04The quality of it isn't perfect. But for a $2 necklace that 's a dupe for a $20 one, I'd say it's a STEAL!

Style: This necklace is made up of of 3 chains. The first chain is just plain, and the other 2 consists of spikes attached evenly throughout the bottom of the chains. 
The only real complication with the necklace, which isn't really a complication at all, is that the spikes do flip over to the wrong side. So it can kind of look tangled if  you don't attend to it .






The package it came in was quite small. It was all wrapped up in bubble wrap and safely secure within it's own plastic wrap.
Look how cute they wrapped it all up! 


This is what it looks like on. I do adore the vintage bronze colour.
The length and the chunky-ness makes this statement necklace a great piece!

Have you ever bought necklaces off eBay?

~SheiBwah~*