Wednesday 12 June 2013

eBay eBuy - Korean Beauty Products Haul

Hi Everybody! (: 

Last week I received a package from ebay containing my Korean cosmetics (:


I've bought cosmetics off ebay before, and I've never encountered a counterfeit product before.


When I got the box I was super excited because I've always wanted this Missha Perfect Cover B.B. Cream for a while.
I'm glad I got the 50 mL. To be honest, this is my second bottle >.< I haven't tested this out yet because I haven't finished the 20mL bottle I purchased a few months ago :P

I also purchased an Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil. I've never owned a eyebrow pencil before.
Probably 'cause I just started doing my brows. And in the beginning I used brow powder... and it really didn't make my eyebrows.... even???


I looked like I was always slightly angry at the world XD

The package it came in was a cute box, and it was wrapped very securely in bubble wrap. The box isn't even damaged! And it came all the way from Korea.

Missha - Perfect Cover B.B. Cream

The colour I got this in is No. 21. It's not the fairest. I think they have 13(pink undertone), 21(pink undertone), 23 (pink undertone), 27(yellow undertone), and 31 (for people NC30+)
I really like how this bb cream is thick and medium coverage. It covers up a good amount of redness, but I do have to go back in with my Maybelline Age Rewind concealer in Fair.
I'm currently still using my 20mL in No. 21.
**I'll do a review on this Missha - Perfect Cover B.B. Cream soon**

Etude House - Drawing Eyebrow Pencil

The colour I purchased was 02 grey brown. I haven't tried this one out yet. Because before this package came, my other one did containing the Etude House Drawing Eyebrow pencil in 01 dark brown. I would say because of my redish-brown hair, that the 01 dark brown does match me better. But after I run out, I'll probably use lighter strokes with the 02 grey brown.

Review of both coming soon!

~SheiBwah!*