Tuesday 21 May 2013

Today Is - The Long Weekend Part 2~*

HAPPY VICTORIA DAY!

Yay! Victoria Day is here, and like last year I headed to the beach with a crap ton of friends.
Although the weather was colder, I still managed to get sunburned *sadfaceeeee*


Best part of the day?
Well after we ate dinner, we walked by a cinema and spontaneously we were like, "oh hey... let's watch star trek!"
Hahaha we ended up going in at 7:10pm and getting out at 9:45pm. Just in time for the FIREWORKS <3 <3
The fireworks were amazing. I love the BOOM sound that lags after the burst.

On the way home it started pouring. Good thing I brought my huge rainbow beach umbrella (:
It shielded my bf and I as we walked up the street for about 10 blocks ): Took us over an hour to get home due to weather, traffic and crowds.

How did you spend your long weekend?

~SheiBwah~*