Monday 20 May 2013

Today Is - The Long Weekend Part 1~*

Victoria Day Weekend (:

Here's a nice little head shot for you (: **awkward smiles for the winnn**
The long weekend is here and I finally have a nice summery weekend where it isn't raining!
Besides staying on top of school work, I have been enjoying some nice R & R.
**Playing Fashion Story and sleeping in until 3pm has been good to me**

Sunday has come, and on this blessed day we decided to have a bbq. Totally forgot to take some pics of all the delicious food though! Well in short there was chicken wings, chow mein (friend noodles), Caesar salad, hamburgers, sausages, grilled vegetables and a lot more food that couldn't be eaten D: Let's just say there is going to be a SHIT TON of leftovers that will keep my belly full for daysssss.

Since my hair was all grimy and shit I had it up in a bun. slapped on my favourite gel eyeliner (lioele) and lip tint, and I was ready to go!

So that's it for tonight. Going to be a long day tomorrow! 
So excited. Will bring back some pictures of the day! (:







Bye for now! <3

~SheiBwah~*