Saturday 18 August 2012

Today Is - Camping Day(s)

(More like days but whatever :P)

I love camping, but...

Camping was too hot >.<
Went camping for the Civic Day Weekend! Went to Earl Rowe with fam and doggy! (:
Shortly after arriving, we decided to set up out tents. Literally 15 minutes in I got some INTENSE BOOB SWEAT ): Ughhhhhhhhh
(Guys don’t know this, but when girls get excessive amounts of boob sweat its super uncomfortable and itchy ): )
UGH IT WAS GROSS and soooo hot. It was 47 degrees!
While enduring the heat, I set up my tent and the meshed gazebo. After that we had dindin and made the fire.
Now… every year the making of the fire is an ordeal. My dad never makes it right, but this year. My fire was so damn sexy. With kindling, sticks, and firewood, my fire was amazinggggggggggg. So nice and teepee looking :P
Later, after we went to bed around 3am there was a thunderstorm! The thunder, lightning and rain made me stay awake almost the whole night. Plus it was soooo hot. The humidity of the day was terrible ): Another day of being sweaty. 
The next day. my sister left early so she took the dog with her. She was complaining about a whole lot of shit. So no one complained; she just left.
Since the dog was gone, the fam and I drove to Cookstown, Ontario. There they have a mall called Tanger Outlet Mall formally called Cookstown Outlet Mall and Vaughan Mills Outlet Mall.
There I got so much stuff!
La Vie En Rose
Lululemon
Coach
French Connection
I got amazingggggg coach bag and wallet! LOVE IT! *Pictures soon*

I highly recommend to go to both places! Cookstown is the best for Coach, bags/wallets everything is better than Vaughan!
~SheiBwah~*