Tuesday 17 July 2012

Today Is - Sushi Day. And Extra...?

Well today was… interesting.

The beginning of my day was fine and fun as per usual. I went for lunch with the boyfriend at Katsu Sushi in Greektown, Toronto. It was super good! Done eating around 2:30pm and got to the bus station around 3pm.
Now, something fucked up happened. After the bus came to the platform everyone got on. Then before the bus was about to take off, two guys approximately age 30 who didn’t know each other, were talking smack to one another. They sat beside and behind me… so it was super uncomfortable. This went on for about 3 mins, then the guy who was sitting beside me was all “you wanna take this outside??? Let’s go outside”. He then walked up to the guy who was sitting behind me and threw a newspaper at him.
Everyone starts rushing off the bus, except the driver who tried to talk to the standing to leave. Then while standing outside the bus, the guy standing starts punching the guy sitting. Then he jumps up and kicks the guy in the head. The guy’s head smacks into the side of the bus breaking the glass.
The guy punching ran away and the guy sitting came off the bus and walked away in the same direction. But a bus service worker and a good Samaritan followed him.
Kinda freaky since that never happens in my neighbourhood >.<
Anyways, got home and watch Real Steel with the boyfriend (:
Okay movie … I didn’t really like it. It seemed very unrealistic, really not a lot of character development.
Ugh now I gots to study for tomorrow ): 
~SheiBwah~*